I am currently looking for an experienced Workday Reporting Consultant to join our customer on an initial 6 month contract.
The role will fall Inside IR35.
- Respond to stakeholder data requests by providing insightful reports and analysis, using Workday and Anaplan.
- To utilise Workday as the main source of data and create; maintain; enhance regional and global reports.
- To design, develop and manage Workday reports and promote self-service reporting where possible.
- Support with Anaplan workforce planning and analytics development and self-service dashboards.
- Manage regional and global reporting requests (scheduled and ad hoc requests).
- Work closely with HR stakeholders to understand their business challenges and formulate data driven solutions using business analytics tools, including Workday and Anaplan.
- Design and develops insightful HR Analytics dashboards in an agile, iterative manner with a strong client focus.
- Provide value-added analysis to interpret the information being represented in the reports provided, so that stakeholders can make data-based decisions.
- Communicate findings to senior management via formal presentations and standard management reporting artifacts on a periodic/monthly/quarterly cadence.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience with analysing complex data sets.
- Must have a solid understanding of HR processes.
- Workday Report writer experience is essential.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of an organization.
- Good working knowledge of Workday, ideally in a complex multi-entity and multinational organisation.
- Subject matter expertise of HR business processes; ability to document processes and generate clear and concise business requirements for non-technical audiences.
- Ability to identify and articulate options to stakeholders and influence decisions based on facts and analysis.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Understanding of GDPR and local EMEA data legislations.