Workday Specialist - London - 9-12 Month FTC - £65,000
Investigo have been engaged by an excellent well known global brand based in London who are seeking a Workday Specialist to sit in the internal team and support their Multi-Million pound Workday Implementation.
- Deliver end user training and support the change activities
- Work with Client-side and SI Teams to perform testing throughout the implementation
- Analyse business requirements and help provide ongoing solutions
- Project planning and governance
- Work with Data teams on the migration and accuracy
- Aid in the Functional set-up to ensure excellent post go-live capability
- End-User and Implementation experience of Workday
- Strong understanding of HR processes
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to work remotely and onsite (depending on Covid)
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to heavily support the implementation of Workday across the organisation on a global scale, transforming their HR capabilities.
Please send your CV to email@example.com