- Supporting the timely and accurate completion of monthly management accounts of allocated business units ensuring integrity, accuracy, consistency and providing clear visibility of the financial health of the business units.
- Supporting the accurate accounting on accrued and deferred income on a monthly basis, with clear visibility and communication to the business on non-current debt.
- Understanding and challenging current business practice, identifying and implementing initiatives to improve process and deliver business growth objectives.
- Partnering with the finance business partner to prepare full annual budgets and monthly rolling forecasts.
- Being pro-active in identifying and implementing added value opportunities.
- Supporting FBP's on conducting monthly reviews with Commercial & Operational senior managers in multiple locations.
The successful candidate will be a Part Qualified studier with excellent management accounting and analysis skills. They will be an exceptional communicator who is comfortable managing senior stakeholders.
This role will require a minimum of 3 days per week to be office based, due to the customer centric nature of the business.
Our Client is offering a salary of £32,000 - £35,000 + Study + Benefits.