PEOPLE TRANSFORMATION BUSINESS ANALYST
6 MONTH FIXED-TERM CONTRACT
NOT FOR PROFIT
£45,695 PER ANNUM
HOME BASED WITH OCCASIONAL TRAVEL INTO LONDON
I am working with a reputable not-for-profit client that has recently embarked on a Transformation of the People directorate with the design and introduction of a new operating model. This transformation will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the People function, enhance the employee experience and ultimately enable the function to better support the organisation in achieving its future ambitions.
The next stage in the transformation involves the implementation of a new People technology solution and the optimisation of all core People processes this will support, alongside changes and improvements in service delivery.
I am therefore seeking a HR Business Analyst, on a fixed term contract of 6 months initially, to be part of the team and to play a critical role in this next stage.
The key focus of the role is to engage directly with the business to understand their needs and translate this into process design that aligns with the optimised People support model to the organisation.You will also engage directly with the business and People software provider to create workﬂows and solutions as part of the conﬁguration and implementation of the new HRIS solution.
- An in-depth understanding of strategic and operational Human Resources, gained from working within the function and/or on HR change
- Ability to identify process improvements and design best practice HR processes at a detailed (level 4) level from a 'user experience' perspective.
- Experience of documenting HR processes in a consistent and clear way, using established templates and
- Experience of implementing and using HR technology to enable the optimisation of HR processes and service delivery, rather than a technical conﬁguration.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - comfortable utilising a range of diﬀerent
- Experience of facilitating workshops and/or discussions with key stakeholders and analyse the output to problem solve or co-design.
- Conﬁdent in inﬂuencing stakeholders and managing relationships within the cultural context of the
- Demonstrable experience of the planning, management and governance of
- Experience of using Google Suite applications
- Experience of working with third parties in the implementation of HR technology
- Agile concepts - experience of working within agile/lean concepts such as kanban, scrums/sprints, and minimum viable products
- This role will be home based with occasional travel into London
- Full time, Monday-Friday
- Reporting into the People Service Design Manager
Please apply below if interested. For further information, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org