£30,000 per annum + 6% bonus
- Are you an agency recruiter that is looking to get your foot in the door within the internal recruitment/talent acquisition space?
- Are you a motivated, self-starter that is looking to join a growing organisation?
- Do you have a track record of building new client relationships whilst also able to secure repeat business?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that will give you the flexibility and autonomy to design your role around your strengths?
If so, then I want to talk to you!
After helping to recruit several members of their HR team last year, I am delighted to be partnering this London-based University once again to source this brand new hire, this time in the subsidiary arm of the business.
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join a growing business that are looking to expand their client base.
The current function is going through significant change and is being spun-out as an external recruitment agency. The newly formed organisation will offer temporary and permanent employment to both the University and now externally into new businesses.
Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, this is a new position created to assist in the growth of the business as it launches its services externally. This person will be responsible for their own growing portfolio of clients (internal or external) and will be an expert recruiter with a wealth of experience.
This role requires a self starter, able to manage the full 360 recruitment process autonomously. The post holder will be confident in managing and generating new opportunities in the creative and non-creative sector for the University's students and alumni and assisting the business in its plans to steadily expand.
As well as growing the business, with the support of the Recruitment Manager the post holder will maintain and look for new ways to enhance an inclusive recruitment experience for clients and candidates maintaining an outstanding level of customer service at all times.
This role will be remote initially with an expectation that the successful candidate is based on site 2-3 days in the future, with the remainder of the week being home based.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Knowledge of in-house or agency recruitment operations
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry regulatory environment and employment and equality legislation
- Knowledge of the creative industries and creative education at all levels (desirable)
- Knowledge of equality and diversity aspects of recruitment operations (desirable)
- Experience of the 360 recruitment lifecycle preferably within an agency setting
- Experience of using a CRM database
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment
- Track record of working autonomously and exceeding revenue or other non monetary targets
My client is keen to get the successful candidate onboarded by March/April with interviews are taking place early-mid February. Therefore, the deadline for applications is Friday 5th February. Please either apply below or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org