SYSTEMS TRAINING LEAD
7 MONTH INITIAL FIXED-TERM CONTRACT
£40,000-£45,000 PER ANNUM
After partnering this renowned not-for-profit client over the past two years, I am delighted to be working with them again exclusively on this business-critical appointment.
As part of the optimisation programme for the organisation, they have launched Workday, HR and finance modules, in February 21. As expected with any system implementation, they have teething problems including some technical issues which require attention and engagement and support with end users. They do currently have an internal Change Manager who is managing this element.
At the same time, they have Phase 2 commencing in April 21, including implementation of the Talent, LMS and advanced compensation modules and therefore, require additional support for the stabilisation period of phase 1 and the change management element of phase 2.
Trainer (material developer) (7 months FTC April - Oct 21) with the possibility of extension.
This role will provide expertise in converting already defined user guides into helpful guidance on Workday where possible, or into training videos. The person will also support writing standard operating processes for the HR team. The initial aim is to support the stabilisation of phase 1, reporting into the current change manager. With the simultaneous roll-out of phase 2 (LMS) there may be opportunities to use Workday as the platform for delivery of training material. Additionally, there may be a limited need to develop training material for phase 2. In this regard the person will need to liaise with the LMS element of Phase 2.
The successful candidate will be guided and supported in approach by the change manager dealing with Phase 1.
- Transfer user guides currently stored on the organisations intranet to easy to follow, simplified instructions on Workday where possible
- Write up standard operating procedures for the HR team in conjunction with subject matter experts
- Ensure training in place for key group
- Develop alternative training materials as required (including videos)
- Work closely with key stakeholder in HR, finance, service delivery
- Liaise with superusers to understand requirements
- Understand the needs of end-users and stakeholders
- Engage super users in testing training material
- Monitor feedback and adjust as required
- Regular progress reporting
Essential: Qualifications, experience and competencies:
- Educated to at least degree level
- Previous experience providing user guides, preferably for large-scale technology roll out such as ERP or Financial/HR System implementation (e.g. Workday, Oracle or SAP)
- A proven ability to work with others to resolve issues swiftly and decisively whilst delivering change at pace
- Articulate, well-organised, outcome-focused creative thinker
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to influence others and gain collaboration
- A self-starter and strong team-player, and able to work effectively within a team but without close supervision
Desirable: Qualifications, experience and competencies:
- Experience in a research/laboratory/academic environment
- Demonstrable track record of successful large-scale end to end ERP Implementation e.g. Workday or Oracle
My client is looking to get people onboarding ASAP with a view to start in April. Therefore, the deadline for this opportunity is Thursday 25th March, with interview slots pre booked for the w/c 29th March.
If interested, please apply below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.