Working in partnership with a reputable well know branded FMCG/Retail business in Uxbridge.
We are seeking a newly or recently qualified finance professional to undertake the Commercial Finance Manager role, you will be CIMA or ACCA Qualified with some FMCG or Retail industry experience ideally with strong commercial acumen.
This is a pivotal role, where you will provide business partnering, challenge, analysis and insight to drive robust and practical commercial decision making. The function comprises of a team of analysts who are key business partners to the sales team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management and reporting of full system P&L including forecasting
- Attend monthly system meeting, presenting results and providing insights into performance
- Business partnering
- Working with IT and develop new improved processes to upgrade monthly reporting, accrual management and budgeting process
- Provide scrutiny of commercial business tenders, giving guidance and direction to account managers to ensure sound financial decision making
- Month end reporting and finance performance presentations
- Annual budget planning - lead the indirect budgeting plan process and provide transparency between direct and indirect accounts
Please apply with your up to date CV for this exciting opportunity in Uxbridge for this reputable FMCG business.