Fantastic opportunity to work for a Fast-Track growth business as a Finance Business Partner and join a major unique market leading consumer facing super brand!
My client is going through an amazing expansion programme and offers a genuine energetic and collaborative can do culture.
We are looking for best in market talent, who bring impressive academics and career history, and very much on an upward curve in their career.
My client offers unrivalled development, rotation and succession planning opportunities for people who are able to work in a fast-paced culture, continually looking to add value and drive change.
As a Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA) with 1-3+ years PQE, you will bring experience working in a business partnering role within a fast-paced progressive business offering the following:
- Excellent communication
- Analytical mindset
- Proven presentation skills
- Able to work on own initiative, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Ambitious with a real desire to progress rapidly.
This is a true business partnering and analytical opportunity, building relationships with the Senior Leadership Team and the wider business. You will need to understand their requirements, take ownership and manage expectations to ensure delivery in a timely manner with all requirements met, including:
- Planning and presenting of projects.
- Ownership of the weekly and monthly reporting requirements
- Responsible for gross margin and inventory figures
- Heavily involved in the implementation of a new system
- Opportunity to get involved in numerous other projects
Key personality traits required are: genuine gravitas, commercial acumen, self-awareness, integrity, pro-active approach, willingness to add value and make a difference, together with a genuine passion for the consumer facing industry!