A large and growing firm is seeking to build out their financial crime function in London, where you will focuses on enhanced due diligence and investigations for their diverse client pool.
Please note, this role is not suited to candidates from a pure KYC background.
You will need to be a specialist in both correspondent banking and Baas
- Ownership and maintenance of BaaS procedures ensuring compliance with all internal policies, Standards, industry guidance and regulation
- Act as an escalation point providing technical guidance to RM's / Onboarding colleagues
- To collate and review Management Information
- Complete Due Diligence to assess and manage the risks from new BaaS relationships ensuring compliance with Financial Crime's Policies, standards and procedures.
- Undertake Monitoring and oversight of existing BaaS Partners in accordance with standards and procedures.
To apply for this job, please email Jess to email@example.com or apply here.