Investigo is delighted to be working exclusively with a forward thinking, progressive Consumer business.
The role of FP&A Analyst will be required to be adaptable, flexible and eagar to develop key internal relationships. This role is highly commercial and will require the successful candidate to business partner with various departments.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Updating individual workstream cashflows, revising forecasts and re-profiling costs to complete
- Monitoring commitments to ensure expenditure remains within approved Business Plan levels and that expenditure approval protocols are observed
- Attending monthly project cost control meetings alongside the Finance Manager; presenting financial information to non-financial colleagues
- Supporting the Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly drawdown requests, covenant compliance certificates and payment approvals to senior management, joint venture stakeholders and bank relationship managers
- Assist the Finance Manager with the preparation of the project specific annual business plans, presented to the Boards
- Assist the Finance Manager with the preparation of project update and performance reporting packs for board members
- Updating weekly sales tracker information with numbers of housing reservations, exchanges, completions and associated land receipts
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required for various projects across the business
Must have requirements:
- 1 - 2 years Analyst experience - a working knowledge of cashflow forecasting is desirable
- ACCA/CIMA studier
- High energy, ambitious and driven attitude with a passion for people and finance
- Exposure to budgeting is also desirable and experience with SUN accounting systems would also be advantageous