Title: Group Art Supervisor
Location: Onsite in NYC required 2-3 days per week
One of the most genuinely creative, exciting, unique pharma agencies in the industry is seeking a Group Art Supervisor with a knack for concepting and pushing creative boundaries. You'd join an award-winning team whose leaders are extremely kind, smart, caring, and talented!
- A Group Art Supervisor is actively contributing to idea generation, concepting, and creative development.
- They are taking full responsibility of the work and owning various projects on their brand(s).
- They have a proven ability to multitask and delegate as appropriate.
- They are a direct liaison between creative and senior account team members.
- They possess advanced presentation skills and are often called upon to sell work externally.
- They should possess client-facing confidence which sells creative ideas and creates strong agency-client relationships
- At least 7+ years of creative experience spanning traditional, digital, print, and tradeshow
- Agency experience
- A book of work displaying strategic thinking, conceptual thinking, and an eye for varying styles (e.g., photography, illustration, typography, film, etc.)
- Pharmaceutical experience or a willingness to learn while applying existing skills in the space
- Experience leading teams and providing career-building guidance, mentorship, and support to foster growth and development
- Highly conceptual!