A well known FMCG business are looking for an interim controller to join their existing finance team on a 4 month basis.
- Lead Statutory audit and financial reporting process for UK services and business entities working with EY and KPMG to achieve audit and statutory reporting obligations within the deadlines.
- Develop, implement and monitor finance control environment for all transactions and processes for UK Services and entities working with the shared services team and the global controllers with the aim to locate transactional responsibility for these entities in Financial shared services within 4 months.
- Provide finance leadership within the controllers team ensuring above activities have the necessary support from Finance shared services, Tax, Global controllers and IT where necessary.
- Provide ad hoc support to the Controller and GEC Finance Analyst as required over month end activities and project related work.
- Previous Big 4 experience preferably both Audit and Finance transformation projects
- Commercial finance experience within FMCG preferred or have worked within an international company
- Proven ability to work in a matrix organization (cross-functional) with multiple stakeholders, with the ability manage upwards as the "team experts" in some areas.
- SAP experience essential
- Delivery-focused with a high degree of ownership
- Must be willing to get their "hands dirty" when necessary
- Drive, energy and passion for developing business and financial processes and capabilities