Investigo are working with a large property development and management organisation to recruit a standalone O2C Manager into their London based team. This is a hybrid working opportunity for initial 3 month period with a view to the right candidate being made permanent.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Income reconciliation
- Deferred income
- Balance sheet reconciliations including intra-company
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank rec support
- Resolve cash issues
- Audit support on all the above
- Ad-hoc AP admin duties
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Good level of general education with excellent written and numerical skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Prior knowledge of Yardi and StarRez would be an advantage, but not essential
- A good understanding of VAT, CIS and Reverse Tax would be a bonus
Experience & Skills:
- A financial background, specifically in transactional accounting for multiple entities
- Good understanding of O2C processes at a senior level.
- Good communicator
- Methodical, logical thinker - a problem solver
- Strong teamworking and interpersonal skills
- Able to meet multiple deadlines and multitask, using initiative to prioritise
Please apply with a copy of your latest CV.