A FTSE 250 listed company has partnered up with us to find a Pricing Analyst to join their growing team.
You will be a crucial part of the wholesale pricing team, responsible to help delivering the best profitable results for the business. This role is for someone who is able to use their analytical skills to outline correct, dependable and meaningful insights which will help the commercial teams to manage performance.
You will have support and guidance from management to help you progress within this role as well as the whole business.
- Control and be accountable for all data requirements to convey price reporting. Manage the BI platform the data is retrieved from.
- Help the Pricing Team to establish and deliver KPIs which support the business in understanding category achievements.
- Provide monthly reports for steering groups that contain easily understandable information for the senior team to drive applicable insights.
- Challenge present processes and suggest areas of improvement for reporting and analysis. By bettering processes, aspire to shorten the time on data production to make analysis the main focus.
- Support the broader pricing function to boost team efficiency.
- Design and lead small scale projects to support business performance.
- Be a team player with a "can do" attitude and the ability to assist all functions of the team.
- Educated to Degree level, preferably in Maths/Statistic based discipline
- Demonstrable experience as a pricing analyst
- Ability to influence and build working relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to handle considerable amount of data from different systems and make it easily understandable
- Working to tight deadlines
- Develop and improve processes to manage delivery of reports
- Ability to use own initiative and work in a high-pressure environment
- Advanced Excel, and SQL