A Surrey-based financial-services company is looking for a Process Change / Process Design Specialist to interact with the Legal & Public Policy department (Lean Six Sigma in particular).
The primary function of the role is to analyse, document and design the Processes associated with the department's Target Operating model to the level of detail required for implementation of the projects within the Transformation programme.
The individual should have experience of delivering process analysis, reengineering and design across projects which have multiple workstreams split across various teams and locations and preferably in a 2LoD oversight function such as Risk, Compliance or Legal.
- Process analysis, design and documentation of the department's Target Operating Model which may include (but is not limited to):
- Process design principles
- Process and procedure documentation
- Capability analysis and alignment to roles
- Process Impact analysis and transition plans
- Facilitate business workshops with the senior leadership team and SMEs
- Accountable for co-ordinating and process oversight across multiple teams/functions to ensure process alignment across the department
- Act as a central point of contact for process design, including liaison with organisation design and technology
- Preparation and presentation of process artefacts for syndication and approval as required by Programme Governance
- Strong Process Design / Process Change / Process Excellence experience
- Financial services experience
- Experience working on large-scale transformation projects involving organisation, process, location and technology change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
- Lean Six-Sigma experience
- Blackbelt qualification (not mandatory)