Investigo is currently partnered with a highly acquisitive business looking to establish a robust risk and compliance process ahead of any potential future acquisitions. As an ecommerce business they are looking to bring in a Risk, Compliance & Internal Audit Manager on an initial 4-6 month basis paying up to £500pd (depending on experience).
In the role you'll have exposure to senior leaders, help establish risk and controls along with having an involvement in any future acquisitions.
- Assist & Develop the implementation of operational controls across Finance and IT
- Responsible for documenting the companies finances and compliance (alongside the legal team)
- Work alongside the M&A team on due diligence behind potential acquisitions and how these will fit into the business
- Qualified Accountant
- Past extensive experience documenting company processes and implementing policies / controls
- Available to start immediately
If you are interested in the above role then please do feel free to get in touch with your updated CV to email@example.com