Investigo are partnering with a global brand looking to appoint a Senior Payroll Administrator for a client based in Milton Keynes.
In the position of Senior Payroll Administrator Milton Keynes you will have responsibility for all aspects of monthly payroll of approximately for circa 1,600 employees and related activities including year-end and P11Ds. Paramount to the role is the delivery of payroll and related activities in an accurate and timely manner as well as demonstrable process improvement and data analysis skills. Other key duties to include:
- Processing starters, leavers and changes to terms & conditions. Carrying out pro-rata calculations and making adjustments.
- Inputting and importing variable pay data, maintaining the timesheet system and carrying out the necessary checks.
- Processing company sick pay, SSP / SMP / SPP and ShPP.
- Complete end of period activities and reporting for Finance, including issuing of payslips and P45s, reconciliation of benefits and recovering overpayments.
- Submitting BACS payments and RTI.
- Preparing and processing third party payments and responding to third party requests.
- Resolving payroll queries from employees and the Finance department.
- Carrying out payroll year end activities which include issuing P60s and P11Ds and ensuring that statutory changes have been implemented.
- Co-ordinating payroll audit and providing data for tax returns.
- Working to continuously improve processes and procedures and maintain documentation.
- Ensuring that payroll documentation is handled and filed in line with GDPR requirements.
- Involvement in project work, process improvement and implementation of new systems.
- Producing reports and providing data analysis to the business as appropriate.
Ability to demonstrate experience working of in house payroll from start to finish
Ability to adhere to tight month end payroll deadlines
Strong communication skills as you with liaise with both internal and external stake holders
Ideally previous Dayforce payroll systems experience of similar cloud based system
£32,000 to £38,000 plus annual company bonus and Hybrid working