6 Months - Remote - £700-£725 per day Inside IR35
Our government client have an immediate requirement for a Service Designer to join on an interim basis. This role is fully remote and inside IR35.
The Service Designer will play a key role in the delivery of a programme that will transform the way service operations deliver IT services. We are looking for the applicant to be focused on the design and implementation of service delivery/operations based on recent ITIL.
Responsibilities for the Service Designer
- Understand and practise service design methodologies: user interviews - personas - user journeys - empathy map - service blueprint - storyboards - storytelling
- Use agile tools to understand the needs of service operations
- Operationalize business requirements through meaningful service designs that link into existing ITIL functions
- Work collaboratively with architecture design group
- Evaluate current strategies to ensure service designs are linked to the wider business and IT strategies
Key experience for the Service Designer
- Experience leading a Service Design function
- Ideally have worked in the Government sector
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple service designs across a portfolio of projects
- Process design experience within a large enterprise IT environment, covering the end-to-end operational processes an related systems (ITIL)
- Minimum 5 year's experience of service design
- Formal service design training/ qualification essential e.g. ITIL v3/ v4 practitioner