SuccessFactors Data Specialist - 12 month FTC
Our client is looking for SuccessFactors Data Specialist to join them on a 12 month FTC, initially remote then based in Birmingham.
- Understanding of the HR function within a global corporate organisation including local HR legislation impacts on systems and processes
- Proven track record of working across an ETL /migration project
- Knowledge of the importance of data protection, security & PbD within HR systems & design.
- An understanding of HR processes and previous exposure to HR data.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Clear thinker with vision, passion and energy
- Strong attention to details
- Action orientated with high energy, pace, agility and pragmatism driven to deliver results and a return on technology investments through hard and soft benefits
- In-depth knowledge of the HR SaaS solution
- Excellent documentation and written communication skills (workbook updates, creating support tickets, etc.). The ability to communicate simply
- Experience in requirements gathering and driving true SaaS adoption
- Understanding of basic XML concepts, system development and testing
- Working knowledge of tools used in a run team environment e.g. ticketing tools, testing