Investigo is working with a large retail brand on their search for an ambitious, hard working and team orientated Accounts Assistant.
This role is based in Hitchin - 3 days per week in the office.
Working closely with the Finance Management team, this role will see you take complete ownership over your finance duties - making you the expert in your field for the business.
Your areas of expertise will cover:
- Processing supplier invoices, ensuring accurate coding, payment run preparation, supplier reconciliations and resolving supplier queries
- Posting cash payments and receipts, daily bank reconciliation and communicating receipts information
- Posting accrual and prepayment journals for month end
- Producing balance sheet reconciliations for month end
- Processing sales invoices raised into the finance system, reconciling the billing system to the finance system, processing client deposit returns
- Keeping the payables and receivables subledgers up to date by ensuring timely application of payments and issue resolution and supporting the wider team with debt reporting
This business is highly supportive and will see you gaining mentorship from experienced qualified professionals who are driven to succeed. A winning mindset and high quality, proactive approach is what is required to be successful here.
- Part Qualified ACCA or AAT
- Strong attention to detail
- Resilient, proactive, team focused approach to all elements of your day
- Adaptable and flexible individual who is hungry to develop and learn