An excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join a fantastic team!
The AP Assistant will be responsible for processing supplier invoices and maintain appropriate records in relation to entities. The candidate must have the ability to multi-task and demonstrate attention to detail, accuracy in processing, time management and organisation skills.
- Coding and processing invoices and credit notes daily, inputting them into Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Maintain the finance inbox to ensure all invoices and credit notes are acknowledged and supplier queries dealt within maximum 24 hours
- Reviewing ageing on a regular basis and provide updates upon request to finance team
- Prepare payment runs on a bi-monthly basis for review and approval by senior management
- Issue remittances at the point the payment run is approved
- Review AP report regularly to identify debit balances and allocation of payments
- Administer purchase order system
- Perform supplier statement reconciliations
- 1-2 years experience working as an Accounts Payable or similar position
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage a portfolio of responsibilities, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Confident in dealing with finance and non finance personnel
- German speaking is advantageous but not essential