Working closely with a Payments Company and we are looking for an Azure Cloud Security Engineer.
This will be a 6 month contract initially, Inside IR35 paying up to £500/day. The role will also be 100% remote.
- Prioritise and remediate issues arising in Azure compliance manager supporting the improvement of compliance issues and improve the security score.
- Configure real-time event alerting.
- Security monitoring including log aggregation/centralisation, correlation, and alerting of security events and incidents.
- Support the implementation of data classification leveraging the azure data classification module.
- Provide Operational support for Security Operations related activities that can include, but not limited to;
- Create queries for specific audit reports based on auditable events criteria;
- Using / configuring / managing Azure Security Centre;
- Participates in the incident response and investigation process;
- Submit requests for addition or removal of permissions/roles for accounts for users;
- Participate in tabletop and functional contingency plan testing monthly;
- Review and analyse audit records weekly for identified unusual activity and provide evidence of review and/or findings;
- Conduct account reviews;
- Determine auditable events and review on a monthly basis;
- Proactively manage DLP highlighting vulnerabilities and remediation plan
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in configuring and managing security policies via Active Directory (GPO)
- Experience in utilising Microsoft 365 Compliance and Security Centre
- Proven track record in deploying, configuring, and administering Microsoft Defender
- Experience working within an IaC (Infrastructure As Code) methodology (Terraform, Powershell, Python)
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work well in teams and manage multiple priorities;
- Punctual and capable of managing assigned deadlines;
- Provide Operational Support and provide recommendations for Security Operations;
- Detail oriented and presents ideas clearly and concisely
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment;
- Exhibits good problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Azure Security related certifications; for example AZ500
- Information Security related certifications
- Experience with Microsoft Intune
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Please submit you CV for consideration, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. We cannot sponsor Visas.