Compliance Officer Insurance SME
Investigo are partnering with the finance entity of a large national retailer, who offer services including insurance, investments, loans, currency and money transfer.
We are specifically recruiting for a Compliance Officer to support the insurance division.
The main purpose of your role will be to ensure that the business is compliant with all regulatory and legal requirements across the insurance product division. You will be the Compliance SME supporting the insurance division of the finance group.
- Be the RegulatorySME for the business across the following areas:
- FCA principles, money services business obligations under HMRC money-laundering rules, Consumer Credit Obligations, Appointed Representative obligations and Data Protection
- Financial Promotions - Work closely with relevant product providers and teams internally, making sure all legal and regulatory compliance actions are achieved to minimise any brand or reputational risk
- Manage and monitor the governance forum
- Develop the compliance monitoring framework
- Make sure policies are up to date and following a risk based approach with strong controls
- Compliance Monitoring - Create a quarterly dashboard for compliance monitoring and training
Key Experience Required:
- UK Financial Services regulatory framework and understanding of FCA Conduct requirements (CONC and ICOB)
- Money Laundering under money service business with HMRC
9 month contract
£600 per day via umbrella
London based, but flexible working only 2 days per month in the office and could be less if needed.