Investigo's key client is seeking an experienced Data Migration Project Manager to oversee the migration of the UK based data stored in the current solution to the new SharePoint Online environment as part of the wider programme of work across EMEA.
The project will be working within tight timelines in order to achieve the objectives, as such the successful individual must have a track record of delivering within high pressure environments and with working closely with senior management in both technology and business.
- Own the discovery of data and permissions within the current Syncplicity environment.
- Oversee the solution design of the new SharePoint Online environment, ensuring the look and feel is in line with business expectations and requirements.
- Drive delivery across the workstream in line with the programme and business timelines, highlighting any risk of deviation the to the Senior PM.
- Create and maintain the workstream plan, feeding updates in to the overall programme plan.
- Liaise and work closely with the UK and programme business change teams to ensure the change is communicated effectively with the end users.
- Work with the Security and Compliance workstream to ensure that the new solution meets strict data governance and regulatory standards.
- Work with the current (Axway) and future vendors (Microsoft) to drive the design and delivery of the solution, understanding the complexities of the solution in relation to the environments.
- Ensure that any project and vendor close down tasks are completed within the timelines.
- Provide updates in line with project reporting cadence.
- Maintain the control log on behalf of the workstream.
- Work with the Operating Model workstream to transition the new solution into a business as usual state
Essential Skills and Experience
- SharePoint Online migration experience within a complex and disparate environment.
- Experience of overseeing the design and implementation of SharePoint Online, in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders to maintain consistency of requirements verses design
- A strong understanding of Change Management.
- Microsoft 365 product knowledge in particular MS Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint Online
- Able to prioritise own workload.
- Proven track record in a large enterprise organization.
- Strong risk and issue management, being able to filter the urgent items for escalation as required.
- Syncplicity exposure (preferable)