Investigo's major client is seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect. You will be working as part of the Enterprise Architecture team who are responsible for defining the target architecture, blueprints, and transformation roadmaps for key strategic initiatives. Our client is looking for an exceptional, experienced Enterprise Architect to support the ongoing Corporate Development lead strategic initiatives associated with Acquisitions, Mergers, Divestments and Joint Ventures. The scope of the role is global with multiple stakeholders across multiple divisions and within Group Technology. Engaging Business and IT leadership, senior management teams, platform or service leads and architects to define the target state architecture and align IT strategy and roadmaps.
- Lead Enterprise Architecture definition and provide architecture assurance for complex or strategic Acquisitions, Merger, Divestment and Joint Venture initiatives.
- Provide Enterprise architecture leadership for due diligence and discovery activities.
- Establish relationships with architects, peers and stakeholder groups and 3rd parties to define and communicate the target architecture and transformation plans for assigned initiatives.
- Maintain and align enterprise architecture body of knowledge - our understanding of IT landscape and update to reflect the Target architecture, aligned to the outcomes of the initiatives.
- Ensure the Enterprise Architecture team and the architecture body of knowledge is used to facilitate governance and decision making for mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, strategic planning and change initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Technology and Business stakeholders to identify risks to delivery.
- Collaborate with delivery teams and solution architects on overall architecture assurance and critical technology decisions to ensure alignment with target architecture and transformation roadmaps.
- Providing target architecture and roadmaps knowledge to assist with business case development, cost benefit modelling and project initiation documents to support the approval of initiatives.
- Experienced in both definition and leadership of Enterprise Architectures for in the context of Acquisitions, Mergers, Divestments and Joint Ventures
- Experience working on Due Diligence, Discovery and integration or separation planning, working with a cross functional team of experts to understand the as-is and to-be business and enterprise architecture.
- Extensive experience performing in an EA role across multiple divisions or business units, developing and maturing the architecture capabilities, while also operating as part of a centralised, federated or co-ordinated EA capability
- Extensive experience of working with Business Leadership, e.g., Divisional CEO, SMT, Market or Product Owners, to define and align enterprise architecture to strategic plans and commercial objectives.
- Extensive experience collaborating with CIO, CTO and IT Leadership, including governance, conflict resolution and strategic planning scenarios.
- Experience of adopting/adapting multiple enterprise architectural methodologies and frameworks (e,g, TOGAF, Zachman), relevant industry associations and reference models (e.g. DMBOK, APCQ, etc.) and the tools or notations (e.g. BPML) used to define and communicate architectures with all stakeholder groups
- Experience working with in global corporate organisations operating within, IT Control, Risk management and Compliance frameworks and ITIL oriented Service Management.
Experience of multiple industries is desirable