Up to £30k depending on experience
I am recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join a growing and dynamic business with a hardworking but collaborative culture. You will have proven experience as a Finance Assistant, be flexible with the split between working from home / in the office and have excellent attention to detail and prioritisation skills.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Raising and providing PO's
- To Audit, prepare and issue daily, weekly and monthly revenue reports to the Head Office in a timely and efficient manner
- Raising sales invoices and providing supplier statements
- Managing purchase ledger
- To assist AP in the coding, matching and payment process of invoices sent to the Hotel
- Providing administrative support to your team / management
- Providing financial data for the team when requested
- Building strong relationships with suppliers, stakeholders and clients
- Dealing and resolving clients account queries
- To assist with cash reconciliation, float counts, relevant documents administration and approvals.
- To check any credits made to credit cards on a daily basis and have authorised by the Hotel Controller.
- Process client and office account payments by BACS/CHAPS
- Archiving of ledger file
- Reconcile and record PDQ credit cards
- Participate in the process and review of month-end accounting which may include stock taking, production and posting of month-end journals and reporting to local and corporate management
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, other hotel departments and corporate office personnel.
- To liaise and answer queries from guests, hotel and corporate colleagues in a prompt, friendly and efficient manner.
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven experience as an Accounts/Finance Assistant
- ACCA / CIMA part qual or AAT
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Previous experience within the Hospitality sector is an advantage
- VLookups and Pivot tables
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure