What will you be doing?
- Primary activity is business partnering and driving optimal business decisions
- Business Partners also lead Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting outcomes
- Develop plans and actions with the business to achieve strategy through negotiation, knowledge sharing and offering challenging advice
- Use insights to advise on decisions to reduce cost, and increase profit and revenue, balancing financial performance with the customer value proposition
- Use your knowledge of, and insight into, available data, business issues and drivers to advise others on how to generate required reports, analysis and recommendations
- Encourage rigour and a financial mind-set for business decision making
- Supports operational business decisions and advises on action to maximise business value, taking into account wider impacts of decisions
- Challenges and supports functional leaders to improve performance and manage risks and opportunities
- Act as a single point of contact for business function into finance
- Own the financial strategy behind local plans e.g. a framework around where to invest to achieve the best returns
- Provide input and challenge into decision making from both a business and financial perspective
What experience do I need to have?
- Accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent
- Good communication
- Desire to progress