Finance Process Lead (A2R) - £70,000 + bonus & package
Our client is a multi-£bn FTSE 100 Consumer business and an instantly recognisable brand. The organisation runs their operations globally across UK&I, EU and Asia.
Their newly formed Finance Global Process department is responsible for driving and leading the change roadmap for Finance, driving the strategy for end to end processes, prioritising and developing the business case for change across the whole Finance Function.
This team will be a key enabler to driving best practice and will be working closely with Technology and Business Services to deliver this. It's an exciting time to join the team and be involved in building this brand new department.
As the Finance Process Lead for Assets & Projects, you will be supporting the Global Process Owner as a global process Subject Matter Expert (SME), driving the Finance change agenda, ensuring the delivery of change within a constrained environment, managing business cases, change impacts, implementation and sustainability of initiatives within a key process Workstream.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the following experience:
- Experience of the Assets (A2R) and Projects (P2R) process areas with general experience across the breadth of financial process.
- Presentation skills and the ability to run process workshops with senior stakeholders across the globe clearly articulating best practice and understanding local accounting complexities.
- Process improvement mindset and methodologies with experience in driving the implementation of global, technology enabled end to end processes and process governance models
- Experience in working with a shared services function (desirable)
- Qualified Accountant (desirable) - ACA, ACCA, CIMA for example
- Qualification in continuous improvement methodologies e.g. Lean Six Sigma (desirable)
- In depth experience of the Oracle Fusion (or EBS) ERP systems and processes including the Project Costing and Fixed Asset module (desirable)
For more information, please contact Punit Joshi on email@example.com