Senior Commercial Finance Manager
Based in Watford
12 month maternity contract
Investigo are exclusively partnering with this leading multi-site business who are seeking a Commercial Finance Manager to cover a 12 month maternity cover.
Managing a small FP&A team, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing the forecasting, budget and strategic planning for the group.
You will work with a number of stakeholders across the business providing detailed financial information.
- Leading and developing the FP&A team as a group function
- Coordinate and manage the forecasting, budgeting, and longer-term strategic planning processes across the Group
- Responsible for commercial finance reporting such as the weekly trade pack, monthly variance analysis
- Act as a strong business partner to stakeholders to maximize business performance through data analysis, including:
- Support the buying and merchandising team on analysis sales and margin with a particular focus on developing insight on margin performance
- Store wage analysis
- Oversight of Group Reporting team - reviewing/challenging group reporting requests, prioritising data team's workload to ensure consistent, controlled approach to reporting across the group
You must be either CIMA/ACCA qualified and have experience working in fast pace multi- site experience.