Are you a Fund Accountant looking to join a more progressive firm that truly values it's people? Are you looking to gain more exposure to deals and build a greater understanding of transactional structures? If so, this role is certainly worth discussing.
Investigo is currently partnering with a well regarded investment management firm with a reputation for people development and exceptional levels of service to investors.
This Fund Accounting position sits a really unique space in the business under the strategic funds unit. Joining a team of 3 and reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for a portfolio of c£1.5bn AUM across some extremely interesting and complex funds.
Your typical responsibilities will be focused around:
- working with key stakeholders and advisers regarding investor queries at fund raising stages
- Management of monthly & quarterly fund reporting, reviewing NAVs in accordance to IFRS & UK GAAP, US GAAP recs and distributions
- Analysis of budgets, opex and capex
- maintaining cashflow models, managing fund flows and supporting new acquisitions, funding opex & capex, FX and hedging
- Supporting Fund Director, Transactions Manager & Portfolio team with disposals
- Analysis financial due diligence for asset acquisition
- Review of SPAs, completion statement recs and agreeing terms with asset teams
- approval of transaction costs and payments
The role will also play a key part is supporting the operations teams on corporate costs, oversight of administrators, CoSec functions and tax structures across funds. There will also be involvement with debt management across the funds.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience working within a Fund Accounting position
- Fully qualified ACA / ACCA or equivalent with a minimum 1 year PQE
- Competent with Excel
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Collaborative approach and enjoy working with wider business units
For more information regarding this position, please apply for an initial exploratory chat, or contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo London, directly.