We have partnered with a UK-leading consultancy to assist with their search for a new Actuarial Graduate to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to join a team that will offer them a wide range of exposure to exciting projects.
- Carry out and communicate elements of the quarterly reserve reviews, as well as additional claims related analysis.
- Support the production of analysis of Claims performance, identifying trends and features, which includes the interpretation and communication of suitable recommendations to Senior Management.
- A proactive use of available data to support the Underwriting and Claims functions in making effective and informed business decisions.
- Communicate analysis and make recommendations to Underwriters, Claims Managers and Senior Management.
Skills and experience:
- Good attention to detail, and the tenacity to investigate data issues and put the effort in to get to the right result.
- A willingness to learn and push for your own development.
- Minimum 2:1 degree and strong A levels
- Excellent communicator
- Integrity and a professional attitude.
- Analytically minded and interested in reserving
- The ability to learn new IT systems and coding languages. Experience using R/Python would be advantageous, however not essential.
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria or would like more information on the role then please do get in touch.