- Install, configure, upgrade and support hardware including servers, laptops, printers and mobile devices and software e.g. Operating Systems and business required applications.
- Purchasing hardware and software and working to established budgets, participating in budget reviews, and assisting finance when forecasting Internal IT spending.
- Responsibility for all assets under the Internal IT remit, maintain accurate stock levels of IT equipment, manage equipment life cycle and provide accurate information about any asset as requested
- Work with the IT Ops Infrastructure Architect to achieve compliance with approved security standards and frameworks as required across all internal IT environments ensuring security configurations and practices are implemented and maintained in line with the company's policies and procedures.
- Assist in knowledge sharing by contributing towards the creation / amendment of support documentation into the Knowledge Base.
- Responsible for analysing the future needs of internal IT, designing requirements and delivering projects to ensure the ongoing development of internal IT effectiveness and ensuring capacity is maintained for business growth.
- Produce IT and security training material and distribute it through appropriate mediums.
- Take ownership of all 3rd party services, build, maintain and review relationships where required. Monitoring the escalation of any problems and liaising with 3rd party suppliers to ensure service is resumed.
- Responsible for the siloed Azure environments providing key services to the business
- Ensure the business remains software license compliant and report annually on the overall licensing state of the business
- Stay up to date with improvements and new features available through cloud services such as Microsoft 365 and introduce them into the business in a considered manner
- Manage various ad-hoc tasks outside the core responsibility of providing immediate IT support.
- Excellent technical skills and appropriate qualifications and accreditation's
- Certified Azure Administrator AZ-104
- Desired technical qualifications -ITIL, MCP, MTA, MCSE
- Active Directory Group Policy Management
- PowerShell Scripting
- Microsoft Hyper-V Management
- Microsoft 365 Management
- MS Teams Administration
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Management
- Windows Server Administration
- Asset Management
- Capacity Planning Management
- SCCM Management including Application Deployment and Windows
- Software Licensing Management
- Desktop Imaging and Rollouts including Auto Pilot
- Infrastructure Dependencies & Troubleshooting
- Patch Management
- Backup Software and Strategies
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Knowledge of Infrastructure and Networks / Firewall required (Sophos XG Beneficial)
- Experience of Windows10.
- Azure Fundamentals