Investigo's major client based in Leeds is seeking several experienced Solution architects on a 2-3-year fixed term contract. This is a chance to join one of the biggest transformation projects, working as part of the divestiture programme to build a new IT landscape. You will join a mature practice, working with a team of 20 Architects in a supportive environment, and great opportunities for self-development.
- Strong Solutions Architect
- Experience of solution design and a real passion around current trends including mobile and cloud technologies (Azure)
- Good awareness of architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, but this is desirable and not essential.
- Experience with Archimate, so it would help to understand this notation, but training will be provided.
- Agile experience, and awareness of ERP solutions is beneficial.
- Experience of Retail, or at least operating in an enterprise-scale environment is desirable.
This is a part remote opportunity, where the expectation will be that you are able to work 2 days a week in the offices in Leeds.