We are looking for a Backend Software Engineer that will work on building microservices for our impact investing platform. You will join one of our multidisciplinary, agile squads and work closely with other backend engineers, frontend engineers, product managers and user experience designers.
What will you do?
- Design and build scalable and performant backend microservices to extend our
- investment platform (we primarily use Java and the Spring Framework).
- Develop the API for our mobile and web clients
- Integrate with third-party service providers
Who are you?
- A senior software engineer that writes clean code
- You have proven experience building server-side software
- You believe in the craft of software engineering, but are pragmatic with engineering tradeoffs
- You are familiar with microservices architecture and understand its trade-offs
- You have experience with Java, Maven and the Spring framework
We'd particularly love it if:
- You have developed APIs for mobile clients
- You have a good understanding of Kubernetes
- You have experience building cloud native applications and are familiar with AWS
- You have worked for a fintech or other financial service