Lead .Net Developer x2
Location: Remote, Derbyshire HQ with option to travel and use the office as frequently as you see fit
Salary & Benefits: to £60,000 p/a plus a range of benefits inc. holidays, pension, health, and a variety of local benefits
Our client, a software house in Derbyshire are looking to double the digital team in size, growing from 6 to 12 over the next few months. These particular Lead .Net Developer roles will lead their own smaller SCRUM teams. The next 18 months has a bundle of variety, from greenfield developments, changes and enhancements to the existing platform and all utilising a modern, cloud-based technology stack.
You'll get to play a key role in the evolution and continuing modernisation of several solutions, applications, and business/customer critical systems, this will involve everything from minor enhancements to full-scale application rebuilds to better leverage the tech for customers.
As the team doubles in size there will also be opportunity to try new ways of working, tech and for your own personal career growth - this will involve you being the Tech Lead / Team Lead for a smaller team within development.
So, what are we looking for?
- The ability to solve complex technical problems using both modern .Net tech but also good software development fundamentals;
- Technical experience using the above or a combination of the above technologies;
- Experience of working in an Agile environment;
- A willingness to try something and make it work, someone who brings new ideas to the table.
- Any notable experience leading small teams, developing large scale, greenfield applications would be hugely beneficial, as would an understanding of CI/CD and DevOps.
In return you will receive a salary up to £60,000 p/a plus a range of benefits inc. holidays, pension, health, and a variety of local benefits in the East Midlands.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.com if you need any further information feel free to contact me on 07972 132341; I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit you.