In the UK we have one of the most impressive healthcare systems in the world. It offers the UK's population security and help in some of people's darkest hours. Imagine if you could help these people?
A global Facilities Service Provider is currently in the market for an Operations Manager to run soft services on a healthcare contract. Based in London, the Operations Manager will be working for a reputable business who will provide you with all that is needed to work safely.
As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Day to day responsibility of the FM operations
- Lead the resource and ensure that the delivery is in accordance with the performance indicators
- Identify operational improvement and implement these procedures
- Be the main point of contact for the workforce with regards to all aspects of the contract
- Lead the team and arrange their days along with offering encouragement and leadership
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the below experience:
- Worked in a Facilities Management environment with a track record in running operations.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Up to date with relevant compliance and health and safety requirements