My client is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their friendly finance team on a12 month FTC covering maternity.
The company are a large retail business based in St Albans.
If you have proven end to end AP experience then please apply. This company is professional, vibrant and friendly and offers lots of progression.
- Processing invoices accurately and VAT is correctly applied
- Chasing receipt/proof of payments and allocating to invoice
- Running weekly reports for invoices due and ensuring payment is made on time
- Assisting with client bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts
- Process supplier payments and any other ad hoc online banking payments
- Act as first point of contact A/P queries from other departments and suppliers, escalating issues where necessary
- Providing general admin and project support when required
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Proven Accounts Payable and Finance experience
- Fantastic team player, hard working, friendly and professional
- Positive, "can do" attitude and excellent attention to detail
- Driven, looking to progress and develop within a growing business
- Strong Excel skills