As part of the Equity Technology team, an opportunity exists for a technically oriented individual to join the small Securities Finance team. The role will focus on building, maintaining and supporting our Global Securities Finance platform - supporting front and middle office users in multiple time zones. The individual will help to deliver several business-driven initiatives, as well as to contribute to regulatory development.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Development / Maintenance of the core in-house platform
- Sitting amongst the business, providing 1st line support
- Owning projects or issues from start to finish
- Working with colleagues and management to ensure appropriate prioritisation
- Unit testing, assisting with user testing, and overseeing the production release cycle
- Technically minded
- Strong C# skills, including WPF/WinForms and WCF. Server and client-side experience required.
- Strong SQL knowledge, preferably MS SQL Server
- Developing and supporting Windows technology applications.
- Understanding of Securities Finance, with experience of Global One.
- Must be able to deliver to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with colleagues around the world
- Excellent communication skills - this is a front office role
- A committed team player
- Demonstrably bright
- MQ, RabbitMQ, TFS, Syncfusion useful.