Currently partnered with a UK leading, worldwide known E-commerce brand. Based in Central London the business is looking to bring in a Senior Finance Manager to join the FP&A arm of the business.
Going from strength to strength the business is a household name and has a fantastic culture. As a Senior Finance Manager, you'll support the Director of FP&A where you will be responsible for leading a team, providing insight and drive the performance of the business. Total package up to £95,000.
- Responsible for the delivery of the month end reporting process, the planning, forecasting, closing and the business analytics for the FP&A function.
- You will manage a team of approx. 4 people to deliver insightful analysis to identify longer term risks and opportunities to the business and improve profitability.
- Business partner with key stakeholders including Commercial Finance, Sales, Revenue Optimisation.
- Review the forecast profit and loss submission for the divisions; working closely with various finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Financial modelling of investments, new business cases and building new revenue models.
- Massive focus on both external and internal stakeholder management and establishing new partnerships whilst maintaining existing relationships.
Who you are:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- At least 4-5 years PQE experience within FP&A
- Currently leading a finance team - remote management experience is ideal
- Knowledge of Hyperion/ Essbase
- Comfortable working in a fluid, ever-changing, working environment
- Highly commercially minded with technical skillset, ambitious and driven
- Total package up to £95,000
- Incredible benefits
If the role sounds like something you are interested in, then please feel free to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.