This role will offer support to the Group Financial Controller as well as ownership for two key business units. With the company growing and evolving the role is likely to grow over the next year and offer fantastic progression for the right person. They will get the opportunity to manage, review and mentor a junior, commercial business partner with a MD and help improve efficiency's in the business directly.
- Business Partner with commercial MD's
- Production of management accounts in a timely, accurate manner to deadlines.
- Ownership of budgeting and forecasting for the businesses.
- Weekly cash flow forecasting for businesses.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and reviews of businesses.
- Management and mentorship of management account, including review of quality of work of said direct report.
- Internal audit of other companies within the group.
- Directly dealing with yearly external audit for businesses.
- Looking for efficiency's within the finance function and operations function of businesses.
- Involvement within the senior finance team, including inputs into improvements for the wider business.
- Building and maintaining relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Well organised, proactive with strong time management and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, have a keen eye for detail yet able to summarise key information and see the 'big picture'
- IT/systems relevant and experienced in end-to-end business wide solutions
- Have advanced excel and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ideally have experience of working within a growing support service business