DIGITAL LEARNING MANAGER
UP TO £36,627 PER ANNUM
- Are you an E-Learning specialist that is passionate about working for an organisation with a mission?
- Do you have experience of launching or procuring an Learning Management System (LMS)?
- Do you have experience in managing one or more staff?
If yes, then I want to talk to you!
I am delighted to be partnering this excellent mental health charity with their search for a Digital Learning Manager.
Having worked with this organisation before on numerous occasions, I can honestly say that it is a great place to work. They are forward thinking, really friendly and are extremely committed to making their employees feel supported and engaged.
Your role will be an home based position meaning you can work flexibly from home with access to an office hub when you need it. You will work full time, 35 hours per week on a permanent contract with a salary of £33,076.13 to £36,627.57 per Annum. You will also be entitled to a plethora of benefits not limited to but including:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 1 day extra leave for your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Training opportunities
- Flexible working
About the current OD:
Organisational development aims to improve group and individual performance by increasing and honing skills and knowledge. We are responsible for delivering the full learning cycle from identifying learning needs through to evaluating the solution delivered. Our offering, over time will be blended, meaning that our learning solutions will be delivered through classroom, e-learning and 'on the job' support. We also offer advise and support on setting up apprenticeship programmes and we track and manage the learning of the apprentice's we have. Our work is designed to align group and individual goals and performance with the organisation's overall vision and goals.
The Digital Learning Manager will be responsible for developing professional digital and online content to reach all audiences within the organisation. The key focus is to continually improve content and user experience of the Learning Management System (LMS) to promote higher level use.
What will I be doing?
- Overall responsibility for the charity's learning management system (LMS)
- Working with them Digital Creator Apprentice, design and source professional e-learning content for the LMS
- Creates and executes a long-term plan for learning management system growth and improvement
- Lead the effective implementation and ongoing maintenance of the LMS and all supporting tools, content, and technologies, roles, users, security, internal system notifications and other instructional technology user accounts
- Manages the testing and evaluation of new features and tools that integrate with the LMS by facilitating and managing vendor vetting and training
- Utilise industry leading (best practice) knowledge to transform the existing eLearning methodology which is primarily focused on regulatory/mandatory training and assessment and shift it towards an interactive and innovative learning tool, through the use of video, simulations, webinars, animation etc
- Maintains awareness and knowledge of current web technologies, eLearning development theories and methods for learning through external research and networking to ensure development capabilities remain cutting edge
Who I am?
- Responsible for scoping out the requirements of a new LMS system
- Identifying the critical components needed in a new LMS
- Supporting with the review of LMS suppliers
- Development of user guides/roll out of training for staff on new LMS system
- Possess a strong understanding of effective LMS usage
- Experience with multiple external vendors and tools
My client is looking to interview immediately so time is of the essence. If you would be keen on this opportunity please either apply below or contact email@example.com for further information.